Saturday, January 31, 2009

UK WALKERS UNITED!!

Here's another group that I read about somewhere and sought out on the internet:
http://www.walkingwomen.com/index.htm

Everyone in the rest of the world (outside of the USA) is used to walking every day. When I visited Europe in 2001, I walked at least 10 miles a day. When people don't own their own cars and when mass transit is more readily available than in the US Midwest (except for Chicago), everyone walks every where.

The site linked above is interesting in that it's just for women and they set up 'holiday' trips which we would typically call vacation trips. Check it out. Might be worth setting up a weekend outing for you and a circle of walkers together. Wouldn't that be fun??


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: