Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FUN FACTS ON WALKING - WICKI IT!

One of my major sources for information on the internet is www.wikipedia.org. Are you familiar with it? If not, you should be.

I hadn't thought to check wikipedia for information on walking, but today when I googled something about walking, a link to wikipedia popped up. So, I clicked on it and quickly read the brief article there on walking. It's pretty interesting - and amusing. Maybe tell you more about walking than you ever cared to know.

So, walk your fingers on over to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking and see what they've written. You won't be sorry. And, you'll have learned that one thing (or twelve) that you're supposed to learn every day!


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: