Are you struggling to keep to some sort of walking schedule? It can be difficult to keep that commitment. Here are some strategies that work for me:
1. put it on the calendar
2. make a date with a friend
3. always have your walking shoes and some comfy socks in your car
4. walk indoors if you can't walk outside
5. use your cell phone to stay in touch with your walking bud(dies). Walk and talk together even if you're separated geographically
6. ask someone to remind you to walk
7. ignore housework, office work, other people's ideas of what is important
8. don't give up. If you miss a day or two, get back to it when you can.
9. write it on your hand
10. make yourself a priority.
Remember that Kipling poem with a line like "When everyone around you is losing their heads and blaming it on you"? Life's like that. Don't take the blame. WALK away from it if it's someone else's 'stuff'.
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.
A Navy Blue And Black Kind Of Day
10 hours ago