Thursday, January 29, 2009

PLAYLIST FOR PACE

As promised, I've gathered a list of some of the music I find it fun to walk to. Please feel free to post comments with some of your favorites too!

Here are some tunes on my playlist (most are disco cuz I love my disco):

Love Is In Control - Donna Summer
Dancing Queen / ABBA
Stayin' Alive / The Bee Gees
More Than A Woman / The Bee Gees
Brick House / The Commodores
Take A Chance On Me / ABBA
Night Fever / The Bee Gees

Jive Talkin' / The Bee Gees
Do You Think I'm Sexy / Rod Stewart
Get Down Tonight / KC and the Sunshine Band
December 1963 / Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons
You Should Be Dancing / The Bee Gees
I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) / Alicia Bridges
Physical / Olivia Newton-John
You're The First, The Last, My Everything / Barry White
(Do you get that I'm a BeeGees fan - and not just their Disco sound, I might add??)

Here's a site where you can purchase pre-recorded dance remixes perfect for your walks:
http://www.cardiomixes.com/index1.html
Caveat: I've never purchased music from this source so I cannot vouch for them. I use Itunes for music downloads. There are other sites where you can select music to download, choosing each song and paying only for the tunes you actually want like for the Ipod.



***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

You can also try fitMusic (www.fitmusic.com). Their music mixes are free, although the tunes are sometimes a bit too modern for me.