Sunday, March 8, 2009

ME AND THE MAYO

The Mayo Clinic that is. The Mayo Clinic agrees with me that walking is 'natural'. All natural, in fact.

In case my previous attempts have not convinced you of the merits of walking, how it'll make you feel better and get you healthier, you can read it from the 'experts' at the Mayo in this article:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/walking/HQ01612

Who knew I was in such impressive company?

You can be too. Just get moving. It's so easy.

If you're still on the fence, need motivation, or want to know how to get started, please go back and read some of my earlier blog articles. I've written extensively on how to get from 'here' to 'there' - how to get started, why you should get started, and how to measure your success.

We all have to start somewhere. Some of us will start from our recliners, having spent years being fatigued with a remote and a bowl of popcorn in our laps. Others will start after having had a health problem that requires aerobic exercise. Like me, others may start when they have had to give up some other form(s) of exercise or activity - my racquetball was a hard thing to quit. Read more about that in an earlier article.

No matter how you start, the FIRST STEP may well be the hardest. If you've been sedentary, you have to allow yourself time to build endurance and learn to enjoy this activity. I'm here to help you do that. It's my MISSION. Email me for personal help if you'd like. I'd be happy to give you daily encouragement.

You've got nothing to lose and much to gain by walking a few minutes or miles each day. This blog will show you how.


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: