Wednesday, March 11, 2009

COLD AND SUNNY - BRR!

If you've ever spent any time in the St. Louis area, you'll know why we state, as do some other locations, 'if you don't like the weather, just stick around a few hours and it'll change'. So true!

I actually got home early from work today and it's was so sunny out that I decided to walk up to the park and get in a couple miles. I changed clothes quickly and layered up. Three tops and lined nylon pants. Hit the street, headed uphill to the park.

Brr! I made it to the park but then chickened out and returned home (downhill all the way). The park is at the top of a hill and it's ALWAYS windy up there. In the doldrums of August, you can usually count on a bit of a breeze. It was just too much for me today. I wasn't well prepared.

Should have had gloves, a scarf, and a heavier coat if I was gonna get in my two to three miles.

Bah! That's not like me. Got home, threw in a load of laundry, and got to sorting out papers for the tax man. Better luck tomorrow!

Did you walk today??

***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: