Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DID ST PATRICK GET YOU?

Okay, I'm not a drinker. Don't much like being around drinkers. Don't like bars and HATE the smell of beer. Despite living in the center of the Beer Universe - Anheuser Busch-InBev - I won't touch the stuff. Don't throw rotten apples at me. I don't care if YOU drink.

But, I bet if you drink, St. Patrick got the better of you. I BET you didn't walk on the 17th and won't on the 18th because you'll be nursing your hangover or whatever. I guess the name of this blog might apply to you. You could just 'Walk It Off'!

On second thought, most of the readers of this blog are such sensible people that, weather and time allowing, you'll keep up your walking. I hope so.

So, support the Economic Stimulus Plan by buying new walking shoes rather than going to the neighborhood bar. And, for Pete's (or Pat's) sake, don't drink any green beer!




***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

1 comment:

Willa said...

The beer didn't get me but the corned beef did...But we took a 4 dog walk today, and got a good upper arm workout as well as the walk!
http://bones-would-rain.blogspot.com for the proof!