Friday, November 14, 2014

Like Minds Make Good Walkers




Kathryn Vercillo is an online crochet friend of mine.  She has written a great book about the healing benefits of crochet.  She firmly believes, and I concur, that crocheting can actually save lives.  I know that walking can!  And has!

Now, Kathryn has written a blog post, referring to this blog among other resources, about the health benefits of both crocheting and walking.  It's kind of her to recognize my blog.  I've had a hard time breaking out of my little corner of the internet to reach a broader audience.  I'd love to be able to spread the word to more people about the benefits of walking (and crocheting) and how easy it is.

So, please read Kathryn's article - and consider reading her book if you want to learn more about the benefits of simple, repetitive, positive activities.  It's amazing how such small activities and changes can result in such large benefits!



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: