Monday, November 24, 2014

A Smart Chick Walks



Wow!  This blog has been called 'inspiring'.  What is better than that??  My friend, Kathryn Vercillo about whom I wrote recently has mentioned this blog in another of her articles.  Like me, she is both a walker and a crocheter.  Like me, she is devoted to both and convinced of the health benefits of both.

To read her latest article and to see other inspiring information on walking she has there, go visit her Diary Of A Smart Chick blog here.  Like me, you'll probably learn of some new resources to help boost your motivation to move.

Thanks for the shout out Kathryn!  Your Smart Chick blog is aptly named.

Don't forget to check out Kathryn's books here.




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Kathryn Vercillo said...

Thanks for the mention. I've really loved getting to know your walking story through your blog posts!