Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Legs and Things

Right now, my legs hurt. I danced for two solid hours last night, didn't get more than three hours of sleep last night, worked most of the day, then went for a two mile walk. I'm aching!

But, it was worth it! I'm IN LOVE with linedancing! I'm not any good at it - but getting better. Fortunately there are none of those full length mirrors like you find at a lot of dance studios since we dance in church basements and a library meeting room.

I think I'd probably be less enamored of linedancing if I had to watch myself do it! I'm not shy and do not suffer from stage fright or any performance fear. I'm pretty brazen. But, I am definitely NOT GRACEFUL!

Fortunately, if anyone cares that I'm not graceful, they are kind enough not to share their feelings with me. Remember, their opinion of me is none of my business!

Things work out much better for me when I remember that!

So, aching or not, I'll continue to walk and dance. Join me!



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: