Thursday, January 5, 2012

EXERCISE AT HOME WITH HELP

I'm an insomniac, so late at night I can sometimes be found channel surfing for something that will numb my mind to sleep. I run across an awful lot of exercise gurus who are selling all sorts of videos to do at home - some with equipment involved, some not. They are all a bit pricey if you ask me. But, some of them are appealing. Zumba is a good example as you know I like to dance. But, there are workouts for your abs, for belly fat, to jump start your metabolism, to build biceps, triceps and aniceps (ok, I made that one up).

Here's a tip. Before you invest your money in any of those videos, check out the videos on that same subject or something similar on youtube.com. You might not get the full 20 minute workout, but you'll at least get a genuine sampling to see if:
1. it's something you can do
2. it's something you WILL do
3. it's worth doing.

Anyone can make a video and buy some TV time in the middle of the night to separate you from your money. Almost anyone (not me) can have someone video them at home or in a gym going through a routine and upload it to youtube. Only you can determine the value of a video.

If the exercise is something that appeals to you, that you'll do more than once or twice, then the $39.95 is probably a bargain. But, $5 is not a bargain if you don't use it. So, check it out first on youtube.

And, please let us know which, if any, such videos are beneficial for use at home on your own. I am always wanting to find new means to remain motivated and to continue to get in my 20-45 minute exercise every day. I prefer the least expensive methods for doing that as I have a short attention span and don't want to waste a lot of $ on stuff I want return to again and again.


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: