Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympians

Have you been watching the Summer Olympics?  I can watch only a bit, then I get restless.  I'm such a mom!  It hurts me to see those kids lose!  Of course, when there is a winner - there must be a loser.  Bad thing is that a silver or bronze medal will often bring the term 'loser' from the announcer.  No!  The loser is the person who doesn't TRY!

All those years of practice.  All that money spent on lesson, travel, clothing......  All those early mornings.  The moms and dads should receive medals!

So, are you a loser or an Olympian?  If you're walking - you're an Olympian.  If you're hanging out on the sofa every day - well, you won't be winning a medal!  If you're just beginning a walking program and enjoy watching the Olympic games - get up and walk in place in front of the TV for a few minutes every hour.  That is the way to move from loser mode to Olympian!



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: