Monday, August 6, 2012

Guarantee

Have you read the Guarantee at the bottom of this post?  It's still in force - and always will be!  We all 'relapse' on occasion - fall back into bad habits.  Does it ever do us any good?  Never has done me any good.

If I don't walk or do some sort of sustained physical activity in a day (dancing counts for me), I find that I do not sleep as well as I should.  I also have difficulty maintaining an even temperament.  Makes me wonder 'who' I was all those months and years ago before I became a walker.

Well, for the past almost 35 years I've done some sort of physical activity.  Played racquetball for about 20 years - then started walking, and a few years ago added in dancing.  But, racquetball, while it certainly improved my mood because I just loved playing it so much, did not seem to have the overall beneficial effect on me that walking has.

Back to that Guarantee.  I have no control over your life - and very little over my own.  I try to do 100% of my 1 %.  If you don't know what that means, email me and I'll explain it the way it has been explained to me.  I DO have control over how I spend some of the hours of my day and how I take care of myself.  That's what the guarantee is about.  Take care of yourself and you get all the benefits.  Don't - and you don't.  Easy?  No.  But, it is simple.



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: