Monday, August 20, 2012

Olympic Walking




The Olympic Hoopla is over.  The runners, divers, fencers, shooters, etc have all returned to their home countries.  London is cleaning up.  All those Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals are hanging proudly above mantles or beds.  But, I'm still walking.  Walking, alas, is not an Olympic sport - at least not the way I do it.

But, New Balance, my walking shoe of choice, still has these fantastic shoes available.  They aren't walking shoes, per se.  But, they'll do.  You can mix and match colors on 15 different areas of the shoes using millions of different color combinations.  Red, White, and True Blue - or some other color combo that means something special to you.

The colors had better be special.  These shoes sell for $114.95!  I'm SOOOOOO tempted.  I could go crazy with all those red, white, and blue sections.  Surely they will one day be collector's items - kinda like all those Pogs I bought for my son.  LOL.  Not much of a market for them!

But, these shoes would be just for me.  Maybe I would order them with color combinations that would mirror the colors of both the US flag and that of India (my husband's country of origin).  I don't know.  This is gnawing at me.  I might have to suck it up and pay the freight.  Whaddya think?

Note:  New Balance shoes are made in the USA (unlike the dowdy US Olympic team suits).

*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say go for it. The happiness you will have when you look down at them while walking will give you an extra bounce in your step. You will get your money's worth I'm sure.