Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NEED ORGANIZATION?

Need organization? I do! As my friends and family can tell you, I'm a genetically disorganized person. I know I'd have more time to do the better things in life (like walking more) if I was just more organized and didn't have to spend extra minutes and sometimes hours trying to find things I know I own.

If you're like me, you'll want to check out this blog - and enter the contest there.

Would love to win the book they're doing the Giveaway for!



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Annette Whipple said...

Thanks for posting!

I have been encouraged by everyone's comments on the giveaway post. It seems that I'm not the only one who needs some help in EVERY area of life!