Friday, February 3, 2012

Good News!

I found a pedometer with a readout large enough for me to see without my glasses! So, I ordered it and when it arrived my husband took his life into his hands and liberated the pedometer from it's almost impregnable plastic packaging. He set if for me - a mere finger punch - and I clipped it on my waistband.

That was at 3:00 PM. I had a walking date scheduled for 3:30, so off I flew, driving to the mall. Our usual walk is about 45 minutes - not quite 3 miles. After we had made our normal circuits of the mall, navigating our way around stragglers, strollers, and shoppers (why are THEY at the mall??), I checked my mileage (actually steps). It read 6579!

I headed home and went about the rest of the days activities. About 8:30, I thought to check the pedometer. It had cylced past the 10,000 mark and read 00079! Wow! I still had a couple hours to go, but I clipped it to my purse strap so I could find it the next day (and not wash it with those pants!).

So, if I can do it, so can you. I'm so pleased that 10,000 steps doesn't feel much harder than 6,000 steps. That might be different on a different day, but I was thrilled!



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: