Saturday, December 6, 2008

A FEW WORDS ABOUT PAIN

Does it hurt you to walk? Do you have pain that inhibits you from walking? Does pain leave you unmotivated?

So what! It'll hurt whether you walk or not - so walk. The more you walk, the farther away you'll push that pain. It may never go entirely away. You may never become completely pain free with your walks. I'm not. I must take analgesics (pain pills) before my 2-3 mile walks each day. But, if I chose to not walk that day, I'll still have the pain.

This is where the Attitude Adjustment (AA) will come in handy. It's all in how you look at it. If you want to get better, to progress, to make your life better, you'll chose walking. If you don't want any of these things, why are you reading this blog?

Remember the 100% guarantee. You'll get back all your pain and sedentary lifestyle - guaranteed. And, for what my blogs cost you - well the relative value is phenomenal!!

WALK IT OFF!

2 comments:

Marayne said...

My legs have a tendency to go to sleep. I never know when it is going to happen. Some days are better than others. I suffer from syatic nerve damage and artharitis. Any suggestions for me?

jd said...

Sciatic nerve damage would need to be treated by a neurologist. When I had a knee replacement this past June, my physical therapist told me about some newer surgical treatment for peripheral neuropathies and neuropathic pain. You might look into that. Other than that, my only suggestion is to continue to walk as and when you can. Walking won't make it any worse, you have the pain anyway, and it may make it better since releasing those endorphins in your brain with walking and other aerobic exercise just make us feel better all over.