Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Who Doesn't Need An Energy Boost?

I no longer suffer from iron deficiency anemia, although I did for most of my child bearing years.  But, even if you don't suffer from anemia, there are still plenty of times when we can use an energy boost.  You know that I think - no, I KNOW - that walking energizes me.  But, here's another blogger's take on energy boosters.  Some of them are ones you'll have seen here.  Others are small ideas you might be able to incorporate into your routine or take advantage of from time to time.

Anyway, this blogger, Jillee, often has good ideas to share on her blog.  So, get yourself there and read her article about 25 ways to boost your energy.




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: