Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Writer Who Loves To Walk

I love this article!  The writer captures much of what I feel about walking - and says it really well IMO.  Please let me know what you think.  What do you think about while you're walking.  Do you walk alone or with another person or with a dog?  Do you walk on city streets, suburban sidewalks, or country lanes?  What do you see on your walks?  What would you like to see on your walks?  I don't really have a desire to walk in an urban area like Manhattan as I'm truly a suburban gal.  But, as the song says, 'just happy in the shoes you wear'.  This is good stuff!


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: