Saturday, January 12, 2013

AM I BLUE? R U?

After the hooplah that is our holiday 'season' and in the deep, dark freezer we call winter, it's not unusual to get the blues.  Seasonal Affective Disorder is the name of the affliction suffered by many (including me) whose mood turns as bleak as the winter sunset after too many gray days.  Do you get the blues?


This guy has the cure!  Well, I do too.  This guy is Dr. Andrew Weil and  more people know him and he's got the degrees behind his name to give his opinion and research more weight than mine.

Like me, Dr. Weil endorses walking as a fantastic aerobic exercise, gladly releasing all kinds of endorphins in your brain to chase away the blues.  He says you have to walk every day to get the best effect.  Where have you heard that before?  Here!

So, don't just take my word for it.  Take Dr. Weil's word too.  Don't settle for a life that is less than you want it to be.  Take a few steps in the direction you want your life to go - happiness, contentment, good health - by just walking about 15-20 minutes every day.

If you're new to my blog and want to know my way of getting off the sofa and onto your feet, walking toward better health, please go back to the blog articles I wrote in 2008 which contained a detailed plan to get you moving in the right direction.  AND pay attention to the Money Back Guarantee below.  I strongly endorse my guarantee!




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: