Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's In It For Me/You?

So, what's in this for me?  What's in it for you?

If you've read many of my blog posts here, you'll know the answer to these questions.  But, let's go over them again.

I want to feel better, to have more energy, to sleep better.  How about you?

I have determined a direct connection between my daily walks and my energy level, the quality of my sleep, and my overall sense of wellbeing.  To me, there is no downside here.

The most difficult part for the beginner is taking those first steps, choosing a time, and making the commitment to one's self to embark upon a regimen that will result in positive changes - but which might, on occasion, inconvenience others in our lives.

Inconvenience them?  Well, tough!!  I try to be flexible so that I can schedule my walks each day at a time when I'm not needed for other activities.  That's being thoughtful and practical.  But, if I wait each day for the time to magically appear when I have nothing else to do so I can finally take a walk - well, that time just won't ever happen!

So, what's in it for me?  Taking care of myself in a way that makes me feel better, sleep better, and have more energy.  What about you??





*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: