Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is Christmas an Excuse Not To....

I don't even actually celebrate a traditional Christmas, but I find myself using the season as an excuse for not doing things - and for doing other things (like eating some of that box of chocolates that was delivered to the office yesterday!).

So, colder weather in these parts, more things on my 'To Do' list, year end work to complete are some of the things that come to mind.  Are these reasons to take myself off my own To Do list?  No!!  I have to find a way to keep myself on the list.

I am as important as the gift buying, the house cleaning, the cooking, and all the other things.  Ae you?




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

YES I AM!!! I ditched the chores and errands this afternoon and took a 45 minute walk outside before an appointment. The weather was beautiful.