Monday, January 10, 2011

TOO COLD FOR COMFORT

It has been excruciatingly cold and windy around here for the past week or so. I've stayed inside to walk! I'm actually growing tired of the malls - but better to walk there than not at all.

I don't mind walking in the cold, but this cold is very cutting. Blows right through my layers, even with my silk long johns, and chaps my skin. I use sunscreen even in the winter if there's sun. Often there's not.

Last week, I even walked in the misty rain when it was so gray outside that everything looked one color. The whole world was a drab, gray-brown mess punctuated by the occasional cheerful Christmas light. At least my dog enjoyed that weather.

So, back to Leslie Sansone, Richard Simmons, the malls and my stationary bike. I got to dance this evening - even after walking my 3 miles at the mall this morning. So, I can get happy, crazy-sweaty happy, even if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Looking like it'll be snowing this week. Oh well. I'll find a way to get my workout in no matter what! What about you??


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: