Monday, October 22, 2012

Walk TV

Here is a new option that might interest some readers and walkers.  I have not tried this new program of Leslie Sansone's, but I'm a huge fan of her walking DVD's and even VHS tapes.  This is a new system that will remove the need for purchasing discs.  You can get the walking programs delivered directly (as in streamed) to your computer, TV, or PDA.

So, if you're interested, here's the link to get more details.  I'd love to hear from any readers that sign up for this program.  Your feedback would be valuable to the rest of us.  So, please share!



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: