Friday, September 28, 2012

Between Cloudbursts....

After the terrible droughts of Summer, we are experiencing a fairly wet Fall.  One night, driving home after dance, I encountered some of the worst weather ever - rain so sudden and heavy while I was on the interstate that I put on my hazards and slowed down to get across the overpass.  It was terrible!  I was really glad I had not been walking when this weather arose.  No way I could have walked in it.

But, between the cloudbursts, I've managed to keep up a pretty good walk schedule despite the weather, work, Fall allergies, and the visit of my niece from Australia.  While niece and daughter headed to a Cardinal's game, I put on my walking shoes and hit the bricks.  My puppy was very happy with that plan.

Have you been able to walk lately?  In anticipation of less inviting Winter weather, I recently purchased two more videos - another Leslie Sansone and a dance workout CD.  I'll let you know if I like that one.  I know I'll get my money's worth out of the Leslie Sansone CD.




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: