Friday, July 13, 2012

Walk And ???

What do you do besides walking to take care of yourself?  I dance and crochet.  I also read quite a bit, watch a few TV shows, and play a few word games on the computer.  This is ME time!  Time I worry about no one else.  Time when my mind can wander, work on solutions to problems without my having to think about them.  I am a person who enjoys quite a bit of private time, and since my husband is an early to bed guy, I have a couple hours each evening to spend mostly on myself - between cleaning up the kitchen, folding loads of laundry, and letting the dog in and out.  No kids here anymore to interrupt my silent reverie.

So, what do you do?  Do you have a creative hobby?  Patty is a crocheter.  Are there other crocheters here?  What about readers, knitters, wood workers, beaders, antique hunters?  You name it!  If it's an activity that you do because you love it and you can get 'lost' in it, then you're taking care of yourself.

Let us hear from you, please.



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: