Tuesday, July 17, 2012

For More Encouragement

I recently signed up to receive newsletters from Leslie Sansone's website.  Just received my first one.  It's full of encouragement.  You might enjoy seeing it yourself.  Here's a link to the latest newsletter where you can find a way to sign up for the newsletter yourself.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=uyle7gjab&v=001ncxQURES3Asq3LpbVY_j8QWUF_o2RxrJbw5xe0CIQxQvVhI8GY4C8hcjtEGPsx
YzkJnSekCYysXS1ibcyR3jv69leEMIc9Z8b_GKimyXpf1oCb1uQ6FFh2uWMsZtlYEI

Of, use this tiny URL to get there rather than the link that has 193 symbols in it!
http://tinyurl.com/d3mk5q8

*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: