Wednesday, December 21, 2011

USE YOUTUBE

I have found a couple of uses for youtube.com that might appeal to you, especially as winter makes it difficult for some of us to get out of doors.

First, there are lots of Leslie Sansone videos on youtube. They aren't the full length videos like you'd buy in DVD form, but they'll give you an idea of what's on the DVD's and they just might get you moving if nothing else will.

Second, linedancing. I was using the music I had downloaded to my Ipod to strut around my family room when I couldn't get outside. Better yet, and for free, I can pull up a particular linedance on youtube - cuz they're all there - and wiggle along with it. One day last week when it was rainy, cold, windy, and miserable outside, I pulled up 5 different dances and moved along with those folks on the little screen. There is a way I can view them on my big screen TV, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe over the holidays when I have my sons and bonus kids here - all of whom are far more technically gifted than I am - someone will get me up to speed with that technology.

This second use for youtube has a distinct advantage for me. It's homework! When I've been taught a new dance on Tuesday or Thursday, I get to practice it at home with the help of youtube.

And, music is uplifting! Walking or dancing, the music really helps. Try it and see if it works for you.



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: