Saturday, December 24, 2011

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST FOR YOU!

Cheery Christmas! Chappy Chanukkah! Keen Kwanzaa!

My Grown Up Christmas List for all of you is this:

Good Health
Great Walking Shoes
Happy Trails

May all the gifts of this Season be bestowed on you with Love and Grace. May you give more than you receive.

After you have your large holiday feast, go for a walk!





***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. Hope your household has a great holiday season.