Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'M STILL HERE...

and still walking most days. Between work, weather, and my newest 'love', linedancing, I walk only 5 to 6 days each week. I dance at least twice, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and most Thursday mornings, I also walk with a friend for about three miles. I only work a half day that day of the week, but I am realllllly tired at the end of that day!

I have a new-ish walking buddy, Kiersten, with whom I walk most Sunday mornings. She lives nearby and is flexible enough to accommodate my often very busy Sunday schedule. We have a couple really good place to walk, the highschool track and a paved trail along the Meramec River. Lizzie, our four-legged walking buddy, loves the river trail.

I've got some more posts coming soon, so please stay tuned.


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: