Monday, December 26, 2011

PLANNING ON TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF FOR THE NEW YEAR?

I am not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. If they work for you, great! I find that the expectations I might put on myself by making a resolution are unreasonable and unlikely to be fulfilled, possibly leading to a hit on my self esteem. Not worth it to me.

New Year's Day is just another day on the calendar. I feel much more like making a fresh start in Spring when the promise of warmer weather and sunshine boost my mood and motivate me to get outside and move more.

So, if it works for you, make a resolution to create positive change in your life. If making resolutions works no better for you than for me, stick to your slow and steady plan of walking a bit more every day til you reach 20 minutes at least 4 days a week. The pay-off is tremendous!

Read the guarantee that accompanies each post of mine. I guarantee that if you do not move your body at least those 20 minutes most days of the week, you will continue to feel achy and miserable, you'll tend to slack on the couch, and stand a very good chance of letting your life pass you by. Why do that when there is this very easy, natural, and free way to improve most things in your life. Just walk it off!



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: