Friday, August 12, 2011

DANCE OR??

This morning I was able to take some time to spend with my mom. She hadn't been out of her apartment (off the premises) since she returned from her brother's funeral about two weeks out except to go to the foot doctor. So, I took her to one of our favorite 'boutiques' (read 'thrift store') this morning. So, no time for a walk since I had to get to work after that.

But, I knew that I'd be dancing tonight for the first time in two weeks! The church where we dance had VBS then the teacher took her week of vacation. So, we're finally back to our Thursday evening routine. I so look forward to it. I usually walk on Thursday morning and dance that same evening. My perfect day!

Tonight, we worked for the second time on a dance to Adele's wonderful "Rolling in the Deep". It's a great song with a well choreographed and not too difficult dance that goes with it. I caught on to this one quickly. Lucky me! I have a great teacher too.

So, I count that 90 minutes of dance as a three mile walk. Since we only take a brief (less than 10 minutes) break about half way through, and I continue to stand that whole time, I feel like it's a great aerobic activity like my walks.


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: