Saturday, March 22, 2014

A New Bridge



One of the trail loops in my favorite parks had been unavailable for several months due to the condition of one of the foot bridges.  Kris and I had been monitoring the rebuilding of the bridge all Winter.  We were thrilled to see the recently reopened bridge this past weekend.  It's a little thing, but we are delighted by all the trails at this park and to have one blocked off was disappointing.  So, now, we are able to approach the bluff overlooking the interstate via this bridge.  The other bluff overlooks a bend of the Meramec River as it turns from its East/West course to its North/South course heading for the Mississippi River.  At this point, it is about 12 miles from its confluence with the Mississippi





Kris kindly took this picture of me and my best four-legged friend, Lizzie, who is the most avid walker I know.  It was the rare day of about 60 degrees surrounded by days in the 40's and worse.  We had sun and clear skies.  That combination makes heading out for a walk that much easier.  A favorite trail makes it easier too.

I suggest you find a good walking friend or two and a great trail near your residence and forge onward, walking for your mental and physical health..



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: