Thursday, March 13, 2014

Creating Motivation


 If the weather is not perfect or if you have too many items on your To-Do List or you don't feel fantastic, you might be in need of motivation.  Here's a great way to find some.  Make it yourself.

No, this is not really a crafting project unless you want it to be.  I found this picture of some decorated Mason jars, but any kind of container will work for this project.  You want to create a Motivation Jar for yourself.  That way, every day you need some motivation, you'll have it at your finger tips.

Make the jar something attractive and keep it somewhere you will see it every day - on the kitchen window, next to your toothbrush holder, or beside the TV.  Someplace you can't miss it. 

You must fill it with motivation!  How?  Keep reading.  Take each one of the lines written below, copy, cut each one into a strip, fold each strip, place in the jar.  Use paper in different colors to make it prettier.  Even better, cut out heart shapes and write (or glue) each slogan to a heart, fold, and place in your jar. 

Voila!  Motivation at your finger tips.

Here are your motivational quips:

Taking care of myself is #1 on my To Do List.

First things first - and I'm first.

One step at a time.  Start now!

Every journey begins with a step - or a thousand.

I won't give up.  I'm worth it!

It's gonna hurt anyway.

Progress not perfection.  Five minutes is better than no minutes.

Sweating is for Sistas.

Move!  Now!

One small step for mankind.  More steps for me.

I am beautiful just the way I am.  But, I can be even better.

Walk, don't run, right out the door.

Who's the most important person in the room?

Because it's good for me.

Sitting on the couch gets me NoWhere.

Step on it!

I get better, one step at a time.

I'm worth it every day!

Ok, that's enough from me.  Readers, please feel free to add your own motivators - and share them with us.

Open jar, take one strip daily, move!

*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: