Thursday, December 5, 2013

An Ode To Emmenegger Park



Here are a few scenes from where I've been walking lately.  Jealous?  Get out and find a great place like this for yourself.  Kris and I walk here at least once a week.  There are numerous trails tucked in this suburban park.  There are hills and rocky trails, bridges and walkways, a river, and no bikes or strollers and not very many other walkers.  Just right for us!  








*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: