Sunday, March 31, 2013

One Coin Theory

This article labels an interesting mental ping pong game that I've bet we've all done.  Check it out.

 http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/2013/03/do-you-make-excuses-for-yourself-based-on-the-one-coin-argument-i-do/

So, how many days can I excuse myself from an activity before I forget that I was committed to that activity?  For me, the newer the commitment is, the fewer days can I excuse myself from it before I just forget about it entirely.  I'm either in or I'm not.

How about you?


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: