Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHAT ABOUT THESE SHOES??

I know several people who have purchased these shoes and 'swear' by them!
http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-clothing/brands/skechers_shape-ups_shoes/list/q/100_and_up

They look interesting to me, but I'm unsure of their benefits and the price for an unknown is a bit daunting. I don't mind paying $100 for my New Balance shoes because I know they fit and are comfortable as well as perfectly suited to my daily walking and work. In fact, I rarely wear anything other than my Birkenstock and New Balance shoes - to work, to play, almost anywhere.

So, if you have tried these shoes, I'd love to know your opinion. One person told me that these shoes improve her posture by forcing her to keep her shoulders back. I could definitely use that kind of help!

Disclaimer: The link above is to a site and brand I've never personally used, so this is NOT an endorsement of the product or the site.



***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: