Thursday, January 21, 2010

....ALONG THOSE LINES....


I didn't have to go to work this morning (no car), so I turned on Martha Stewart's show. Today's (January 19, 2010) is about exercise. Most of it is stuff that is somewhat extreme or almost unavailable to me. I'm not going to find a place to pole dance and I don't have any interest in swinging a sword, for instance. Those exercises are better left to others.

But, one product intrigued me. Probably can't use it myself because of my bionic (replaced) knees, but kids and younger folks would definitely love these Kangoo Shoes.

You can learn more about them at:
http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-clothing/brands/skechers_shape-ups_shoes/list/q/100_and_up

I'd love my niece to get a pair for herself and her son as they both need to exercise. I think you'd get more calorie burn for you walking buck than with regular walking shoes, based on the way these things would make your leg muscles and core muscles work harder to keep you stable. According to the manufacturers, no safety equipment (helmets, arm braces) is needed! Wow! What about the crutch I'd need after I fell and broke my ankle?

Let me know what you think.



***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

These look like a LOT of fun! Does that make me a "kid" or a "younger folk" :-)

I wish there was a place to try them out without buying them.