Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HOW MUCH BETTER CAN IT GET??


It's Fall in St. Louis. Not officially. But, we've had September weather all of August, so I predict October weather for September. It doesn't look like this yet - but it will soon.

Actually, while driving to a meeting yesterday evening, I saw my first tree ablaze with bronze and gold leaves! Such a beautiful sight for such a season of dread for me.

I just hate cold weather. St. Louis is typically damp, windy, and cold in late Fall and much of winter. We get our share of snow, but it doesn't usually stay on the ground for long. Ice is another issue. Many Fall and Winter mornings, walking outside is just not safe because of the ice that remains in shady areas.

But, this afternoon and yesterday afternoon - late afternoon, after work - I walked. It was just beautiful. Not terribly humid. Sunny but with a nice, gentle breeze. How much better can it get than that?







***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: