Monday, September 14, 2009

I HAVE A GREAT EXCUSE....

I actually had a great excuse to not walk this past Friday and Saturday. Really! What was my excuse? I danced my way through several hours Friday night and for the vast majority of Saturday from 10:00 AM to 9:30 that night.

It was a lot of fun, to boot! I've written about my linedancing before. This past weekend was the 10th annual Rebels and Rogues Dance Convention. The Friday night dance was a freebie. The convention itself was very reasonably priced - $45 for a day's worth of classes. Two were offered each hour from 9:00 AM til 4:00 PM, so a total of 14 hours worth of classes. Of course, you could only be in one location each hour.

I took 5 classes, so 5 X 45 minutes for each class, so almost 4 hours of dancing during class. Then, I stayed for the Open Dance Saturday that started at 7:00 PM. I stayed til about 9:30. That's a lot of dancing.

I thought I'd be stiff or at least a bit sore the next morning, but not so. I guess all the walking has paid off in that way too as it's been months since I've been linedancing.

So, please accept my excuse. I did, however, get back to my 'regular' schedule with a 3 mile walk the next day. No excuses for that.


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: