Wednesday, April 15, 2009

IT'S NOT ALL UPHILL

From my last post, a couple readers seemed to get the idea that I'm not used to walking hills.

That's not the case! I walk hills often. Steep hills. Just not the Nemesis Hill that I walked on Easter Sunday!

I encourage everyone to try hills - slowly at first - and not the steep ones. Walking up hills is more taxing than walking on a level surface. Even placing a treadmill on an uphill grade is not the same as walking them outdoors.

Do Not Try To Overdo the hills. You may well get discouraged if you find your first few hills to be challenging, if not downright unpleasant. Hills are good for you. And, they can be fun.

Remember, once you get to the top, it's all downhill from there.

***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

1 comment:

Chic Mama said...

Maybe I'll be trying your hills in about 6 weeks when I am desperate to go into labor! That should do it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog- I hope your dryer balls work wonderfully for you!