Sunday, April 19, 2009

ANOTHER IDEA

http://www.geocaching.com/about/

Have you heard of geocaching (pronounced geo-cashing)? It's a neat concept that might intrigue you. Go to the website above for more information. It's totally free and might be something you would like to participate in alone or with other members of family or friends.

I became familiar with this activity when I was still homeschooling my kids. Now, I just consider myself being 'homeschooled' as I'm a lifelong learner but I don't attend school. So, I won't discuss it at length here because the website above is quite thorough.

Today, despite the beautiful weather, I chose to walk in the mall since it's the only practical location I can meet up with two particular friends. We have such a good time walking our hour together that it's worth it to walk on that hard mall floor.

If you live where it's Spring now, get outside and check out the beautiful blooming trees!


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: