Sunday, October 12, 2014

Deep Existence Speaks

Stephen from Deep Existence has a new article about stress.  Here's an excerpt from it:

The APA does a yearly report on how stress is affecting our lives. Here are three interesting takeaways from their 2013 report:

1. Exercise reduces stress, and people value it, but most still don’t do it

  • 50% of people said exercise was extremely or very important to them.
  • Of those people, only 27% said they did an excellent or very good job at doing it.
  • Just 17% of all people surveyed reported exercising daily (the other 83% need an exercise mini habit)
So, which of these three groups of people are you?  I'm one of the 17% who exercise daily - and most of that is walking at a brisk pace.  I can definitely confirm that it is a huge stress reliever!

Read more of Stephen's articles.  He's got a lot of useful information and good tools for creating good habits.  

*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: