Monday, October 27, 2014

Another Study



I read yet another study that touted the benefits of exercising.  In fact, this study, published in the AARP Newsletter (yep, I'm old enough to read it!), indicates that walking is the very best 
form of exercise.  It can be done daily or on a regular schedule, requires no special equipment, takes up a minimum of time (20 minutes 5 days a week), and offers the greatest overall benefits to the health of your muscles, heart, and brain.

Yeah, I kinda knew that.  My 92 year old mom is still walking and still has all her wits about her.  So, put on some happy shoes and get to moving your happy feet.


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: