Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Comments

Several recent comments sent in by readers have given me pause.  I get a lot of encouragement from the things my readers post.  While my blog is not widely read, I like to think that it is having a positive impact.  Well, at least for a few people it is.

Denise sent this comment:

Your my hero. I was a dedicated walker then jogger for years. I am trying to get back into walking ( I stopped to due a trama with our adult daughter.) I knew If I kept up I would feel better but I decided to lock myself up in the house. I just cannot seem to get outside..Now in my defence I work most days 7a to 7p... 6 days per week. I am motivated by your blog and happy to have found you! on Is It Work?
WOW!  The idea that I am a hero to anyone is amazing - and humbling.  I, too, am happy that you found this blog and that I can offer a bit of encouragement for you.  You have triumphed and your words will inspire others.  Thanks for writing!
Another comment, this one from Sage:

 Hi! You have a really great site! I'm glad to have stumbled upon it! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day! on Patty's Great Idea

Sage, I'd be happy to have guest posts to feature.  If you have some ideas to share or know another writer who should be read here, please let me know.

I also need to thank the others who post comments from time to time.  It's always nice to get feedback.  Not everyone has to agree with me!  Please feel free to share. 



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: