Friday, June 28, 2013

Outer Limits Or I Don't Believe In Coincidences

Earlier today, while walking at the mall with my friend Kris, we discussed (once again) the necessity for us to join a gym and do some upper body work and strength training.  My back has been giving me fits lately and I know that ab work will help fix that (as will the loss of some weight).  It's also been too hot for us to walk outside with our favorite walking buddy, the 4-legged LizMeister, so we are opting more often for the relative comfort of the mall.  Not nearly as much fun or as inviting, but the best alternative to get in our walks.

So, Kris and I agreed that we'd go to the gym tomorrow or the next day and sign up.  After I got home, showered and ate dinner, I checked my email and found a message that was revelatory!  Someone had been reading my mind, checking in on my doubts and insecurities, and offering me a reasoned path toward success.  Gotcha!

I'm now hooked on this and will be using the tools in this article.  Tomorrow, I will print off the entire article and put a copy by my TV chair, one in my car, one in my briefcase, and one in my office.  I'll highlight it, make notes, etc.  I will digest and memorize.  This is a tool of which I will make good use.

I have a problem remaining on my path to positive change.  Don't you?  Replacing bad habits with good ones sounds so simple.  Well, it is simple.  It's just not EASY.  But, the steps in this article make such good sense to me.  I think I can use them daily - perhaps hourly - to assist me on my way to a better, healthier way of living. 

What do you think?


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

You know what a Type A personality I am--a reminder to WALK pops up on my computer calendar every morning at 7:00 to remind me to do it!