Friday, June 14, 2013

Father Has His Day

What are you getting Dad for his Special Day?  How about some walking shoes?  Buy him a nice, sturdy pair of shoes and a good pair of socks.  Maybe a gym membership.  Maybe a treadmill.  Maybe just take him for a walk after dinner.  Today and tomorrow and often after that.

We want to keep Dad around a long time don't we?  If Dad walks, he'll remain healthier, live longer in good health, set a great example for kids and grandkids (and even the kids on the block), and get a smile on his face.

If all else fails, get him the shoes and a dog.  He'll be forced to walk or clean up a lot of messes.  Yes, I'm evil.  But, my intentions are good.


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You gave me a great idea for my dad: not a dog, but a fish for his backyard mini-pond. He loves to WALK out there several times each day to check and feed his fish. Thanks!