Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tomorrow and Tomorrow

I've blogged before about make a list and putting yourself on it.  In that regard, I was mostly thinking about my list for today.  But, what about tomorrow?

Wanna make God laugh?  Just make plans.  That's how the saying goes.  But, I find plans to be helpful, even while I try to retain my ability to remain flexible.  The fact is that my life runs better if I make a plan for each day.

So, what will I put on my plan for tomorrow?  Will I put myself on it?  Will I write a line item that goes reads something like:

walk a mile tomorrow
walk 5 minutes  tomorrow
go to the mall and park in the most distant parking place
put the baby in a stroller and walk around the block

Whatever it is, write it down when you are planning your tomorrow - then take that walk!


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: