Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

No, this is not about basketball. I'm not a fan. I know that March is a huge month in the world of College Basketball, but it's a bigger month in St. Louis as it's usually the time when we get our first whiff of Spring!

Spring. Ahhhhh. God's promise that the World will renew and continue. I love Spring. I begin to think of not having to wear a huge coat and gloves, of flowers sprouting, of warm rain, of the wonderful smell of 'green'.

It's a great time to begin a walking program if you're not already a walker. If you are already working a walking program, it's finally time when you can begin to think about walking safely outside again - even if you have to carry an umbrella. I actually have a pair of old (and not waterproof) walking shoes that I keep in the garage for those days when I just can't help myself - when I MUST walk outside in the warm rain, no matter how wet I get!

What about you? What does Spring look like in your world? Is it Spring in your world in March? Down Under - where my mother in law now resides - March heralds Winter with its cold, damp winds. Ugh!

Do you have a plan for shedding your winter wardrobe and walking outside more in Spring? let us know.



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Pattys Place said...

Still winter here, but toward the end of March, the snow melts, and the weather turns a bit warmer. April here in Michigan, is really the month of spring. Enjoy your warmer weather.