Saturday, March 3, 2012

Multi-tasking

What does walking have to do with multi-tasking? You can use walking to get two important things done at once.

Exercise and stress management

Rid of leg cramps and energizing yourself

Losing weight and toning up

Avoiding the squabbling teens at home (or other squabblers) and gaining serenity

Exercising you and the dog

Catching up on your latest music, NPR program, or audiobook while getting into shape

I'm sure there are more multi-tasking ideas. Got any for us?




***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: